"TRIBUS SUPREMUS" BRACELET FOR WOMEN
This bracelet was entirely handmade, using genuine calfskin from Italy, antic and handcrafted beads.
Each piece is unique and one of a kind.
The inside is lined with thin leather, suitable even for sensitive skin.
Fits for women having maximum 16 cm (6.3 inches) around the wrist ( please take your measures tight with measure ribbon)
* grey-blue antic glass beads : Java Island
* hematite faceted gemstone beads : Brazil
* white-ivory glass antic beads: Mali
* heishi metal crushed beads : Ethiopia
* mother of pearl button: France
* antic hand carved yak bone skull bead: Tibet
Limited serie : only 8 one of a kind pieces
Made in France
* Hematite in Ancient Egypt was used to calm hysteria and
anxiety. It is the «anti-stress stone», which grounds
nervous energy and brings peace to your mind. It helps
to improve relationships, increases intuition, trust,
confidence, power, courage, optimism, stability and
* Hand carved skull bead is coming from Buddhist malas.
Traditional Tibetan skull beads are carved from yak bone
to honor the beasts of burden that serve mankind. The skull
necklace is an iconographic memento mori worn by Tibetan and
Nepalese deities such as Kurukulla and Kali Ma.
In pre-Columbian America, the skull was given an honoured
place in the religious iconography of the Aztecs and related
tribes of Mexico. Their descendents, both Indians and people
of mixed European and Native American heritage, continue to
venerate the skull during the national Day of the Dead
ceremonies. The skull reminds the user that life is not
infinite. You should live your life with the knowledge that
your life will not go on forever.